Finch Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) – 500g
Rs, 378.00 / 100g
Psyllium seed husks offer your body a large boost of fibre, and help keep you feeling fuller for longer. No wonder many of our customers from the UK and Europe swear by it. High fibre diets have long been linked with greater gut health and all-round wellbeing. So if you feel you need a little more roughage – this product could be perfect for you!
psyllium husk powder is a form of fiber made from the Plantago ovata plant, specifically from the husks of the plant’s seed. This bulk-forming laxative contains soluble fiber that helps soak up water in your gut to improve regularity and make bowel movements easier. Taking psyllium husk powder regularly can help improve overall digestion. Although it is typically known as a laxative, psyllium husk powder also carries other health benefits.
Benefits Of Psyllium Husk:
- Promotes Regularity: Psyllium husk powder contains soluble fiber and is mostly known as a laxative and helps relieve constipation, promote regularity, and improve digestion.
- Heart Health: Research has shown that soluble fiber helps reduce your risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels and improving your lipid levels.
- Weight Loss: Because psyllium absorbs liquid in your body, it can help give you a feeling of being full. This can help you control the amount of food you eat which can aid in weight loss.
How To Enjoy:
Vigorously mix 1 tablespoon of organic psyllium husk powder with 12 oz. of water. Drink immediately.
About Psyllium Husks
- Psyllium seed husks, also known as psyllium husks fibre, isabgol, or simply as psyllium. The husks are soluble in water, absorbing the water to mate them mucilaginous when wet. Psyllium seed husk is safe for humans to eat and is most often used to take as a source of fibre.
- The inert bulk of the husk helps to maintain a good mass in ones gut which can help in the digestion of food.
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Guideline: 3-6g per day