Finch Sunflower Seeds RAW 100g
Sunflower seeds are packed with nutrients and are rich in protein, fibre and healthy fats. Sprinkle on fresh salads, add to bread making or make your own trail mix by teaming with pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and almonds.
About Finch Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds are highly nutritious and versatile with a mild taste that pairs well with both sweet and savoury dishes. They’re rich in protein, fibre and many vitamins and minerals whilst also containing healthy fats essential for the body to function.
Benefits of sunflower seeds
- A good source of protein
- Rich in fibre
- Contain healthy fats
- Great added to both sweet and savoury dishes
- Adds a great texture to baking
Ways to enjoy
- Sprinkle of fresh salads
- Add to bread making for added texture
- Top warm bowls of oats along with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Team with Cranberries and Almonds for the perfect snack to give you a healthy boost of energy
- Add to breakfast muffins both sweet and savoury
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Country of Origin