Finch Natural Whole California Almonds 1kg
Rs. 299.00 / 100g
Almonds are loaded with protein and fibre and packed with vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients. They have a creamy texture, are highly versatile and taste great raw, roasted, soaked, ground, blended or baked into your favourite foods.
About Almonds Whole
- Almonds are not only extremely healthy but they are also packed with nourishing properties and a healthy snack on the go.
- Our whole almonds have a dark skin that can easily be removed if desired by soaking overnight and gently rubbing the skins off. The interior of the nut reveals a smooth and creamy texture that is packed full of protein.
Benefits of whole almonds:
- High in fibre
- High in protein
- Healthy fats
- Packed full of nutrients
Ways to use whole almonds:
- Toast, bake, soak, roasted or simply enjoy almonds straight of the bag
- Snack on almonds with other nuts, seeds, chocolate and dried fruit to make the perfect trail mix
- Use them to make cakes, desserts and other sweet and savoury recipes.
- Add almonds to breakfast cereals, porridge, overnight oats, salads and more
- Make your own almond butter by blending and adding a touch of salt to bring out the natural flavours
- Try making your own almond milk and enjoy in tea, cereals, porridge oats and hot drinks
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.