Bolivian Organic Quinoa Grain 1kg
Rs. 219.00/ 100g
Organic quinoa is a fantastic grain that is rich in protein and high in fibre making it the perfect ingredient for anyone on a vegan diet. Quinoa is often referred to as a seed or a whole grain as it is unpolished and completely organic.
About Organic Quinoa Grain
Quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) is a fantastic grain that is rich in protein and high in fibre making it the perfect ingredient for anyone on a vegan diet.
Quinoa grain can often be referred to as a seed or a wholegrain as it is unpolished, natural and completely organic. It is the perfect alternative to rice or couscous and does not have any gluten containing ingredients.
Benefits of organic quinoa
- Rich source of protein
- High in fibre
- Packed with vitamins and minerals such as iron
- Versatile – can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes and recipes
Ways to enjoy quinoa
- Use as a bed for curries for the perfect pairing
- Sprinkle into salads for a boost in protein
- Serve with a vegetable packed stir fry for extra fibre
- Try replacing your morning oats with quinoa for a fluffy alternative to porridge
- Serve with miso flavour roasted vegetables and a touch of soy sauce
Note: Rinse before use as product MAY contain small stone fragments
Organic Quinoa Grain
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Use 1 part water to 2 parts Quinoa grai
- Rinse, add to pan, cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, set the lid just ajar and simmer for 15-20 minutes.