Finch Premium Almond Flour (Blanched ) 1 kg
Rs. 449.00 / 100g
Ground almonds or almond meal as it can also be referred to, has a sweet, nutty flavour. Almond flour is an essential baking ingredient amongst avid bakers and is perfect for making cakes, pastries and biscuits.
This sweet, nutty, low-carb and paleo, vegan and keto friendly food is often used for gluten free baking. To many, almond flour is a must-have ingredient: perfect for making an abundance of recipes – both sweet and savoury. It is made from the highest quality blanched whole almonds and is produced by grinding the almonds into a flour.
Benefits of almond flour
- High in protein – 24g per 100g
- Low in saturated fat
- Good source of fibre
- Packed with healthy minerals, vitamins and other nourishing components
- Consuming a handful (28 grams) of almonds a day could help to maintain healthy blood cholesterol and promote a healthy heart when enjoyed as part of a diet low in saturated fat.
- Almond flour is easier for our bodies to digest meaning we absorb more of the nutrients
- Versatile as a sweet and savoury baking ingredient
Ways to use almond flour
- Use in gluten free baking for a flour that doesn’t contain any gluten containing ingredients
- Make keto friendly pancakes for breakfast and top with blueberries
- Use to make your favourite cookies and add chopped almonds and chocolate drops
- Use to make incredibly fudgy brownies or blondies
Note: This product doesn’t contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Keep in an air tight sealed container in a cool, dark and dry location. Can be refrigerated or frozen (in an air tight container) to extend the shelf life.